Thursday, June 4, 2009

NEW Basic Face Routine

I have pretty much completely changed my basic face routine lately so I thought I would post up and tell everyone what I am using since I am too lazy to type it out all the time. My skin is doing really well, which makes me happy and also means that I can use less junk.

1) Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat highlighter/concealer under eyes and on corners of nose and mouth; blend with fingers
2) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light to conceal and over entire face INSTEAD OF FOUNDATION; use Everday Minerals Eye Buki brush and MAC 182 buffer brush
3) Sephora dark brown brow powder (part of a brow trio that sells for around $10); use MAC 208 brush brush
4) BE Krystal buxom lip polish; this gets the powder off my lips while still leaving the lip lines well concealed and defined and I get that buxom tingle. It also softens my lips up for colour ... I always blot it off before I apply colour.

That is IT! Isn't that awesome!

Also, in case you are wondering why my lashes all of a sudden have oomph I have been faithfully using MD Lash Factor by Procyte for well over a month now and the difference is amazing. Before using this when I washed my face I could never really feel my lashes because they were so sparse and thin. Now when I wash my face I feel like I still have on mascara because my lashes are so long and thick ... that is how I really know it is working. I use it in the morning under my mascara because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but most people do it at night before bed. I am too lazy at night to remember it, hence the morning routine.

Thanks ... and hope this helps everyone follow the looks posts!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds terrific. SO easy that I am going to try it. Your lashes look great. Thanks for putting your routine out. Colene Watson

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)