Monday, October 5, 2009

What's up with me ... and the blog of course ...

I wanted to offer a short explanation as to why everything has come to a stand still. Truth is I just have alot going on and not much of it is good or happy ... so I just haven't been playing much and when I have had been so absent minded that I have forgotten to take or post the photos.

I will be updating occasionally when I can get the gumption up to do so ... but until then things will not be nearly as active here as they have in the passed. I apologize to all of you loyal followers who wait for the next post ... I would give you a regularly scheduled promise of a post of I could, but for now I just can't.

Hope all of you are out there happy and healthy and loving life ... I am not gone, just taking a bit of a needed break from the non-essentials. I adore you all ... and I am sure you know that :)

6 comments:

  1. Erin- I am sending happy thoughts your way. Hope you get time to play soon. Take care!
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be missing your looks but completely understand that there are times when life just gets a little wacky. I hope things start looking up for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks AngelBunny for this nice post. Keep posting such a way as I can keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where you been, sistaahh? I come to this thing a LOT and nothin' new in like MONTHS! Lovees ya!
    Tayy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter what product you purchase from us north face jacketsWe are offering you a wide range ofnorth face outletquestion,Some color combinations seem to never get old north face outerwearBut within the same community north face coatsbecause it features just the right amount of north face uk,look at another good paoduct such as Dior totes,A little of these are given below.ugg bootswas a very well-known French fashionable boot
    cheap ugg boots,because of the wisdom of brilliant featuresdiscount ugg boots,which you are buying is unique and original classic ugg boots,When possible, they obtain materials from domestic suppliers ugg classic tall boots,which makes it exclusive and uniquebabyliss,I like the other two designs as wel Benefit GHD,A stroll around the park with the GHD IV Salon Styler,They're also used to buy GHD Mini Styler,A stroll around the park with GHD Precious gift,They're also used to help prevent
    GHD Rare Styler,Following the success of the initial gray ghd,The extremity of the sole is gold ghd
    And those who buy this ghd Instyler,people who work outside and so wearisome Kiss ghd,I would recommend moving up to pink ghd,If your own walks or intentions for this pure black ghd,I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the pure white ghd,our price is very reasonable purple ghd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be missing your looks but completely understand that there are times when life just gets a little wacky.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)