Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Froggie went a-courtin'

I did this look for this weeks Inspiration game at Majyk and I love the colour combo ... not happy with the dots ... they really messed with me all day! Everytime I looked in the mirror today I thought I had smudged my eye liner something horrible :D

I worked on my brows last night too ... got really annoyed with tweezing because I have the worst household lighting on the planet and finally just broke out the wax strips. I got the bottom cleaned up enough to be happy until I can make it in to get them reshaped. Yay!

Enjoy!


All products are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
basic face routine
Blonde MSF over entire face; used 182 buffer brush
Earth to Earth mineralize blush duo; used 188 duo fibre brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; blend with fingers
Dazzlelight veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Blue Flame veluxe pearl shadow dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Freshwater veluxe pearl shadow dry on middle third of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Talent Pool starflash shadow dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only and used to create dots on lid; used 210 liner brush
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish
Sublime Culture cremestick lip liner
Bubbles glaze lipstick
Naked Frost lipglass

Question? Comments? Please feel free to ask ... and thanks for looking!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)