Monday, March 30, 2009

Tempting

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE HORRIBLE BROWS RIGHT NOW!

I swear it is like they multiplied over night ... definitely time for a waxing but I don't have time this week so I am going to get after it with the tweezers pronto! I didn't realize how bad they were until I uploaded these pics ... oy vey!!!

Anyways ... finally doing a look with this quad. I love the darkest brown in this quad, Dark Edge. It is such a great crease colour and a nice neutral brown. I also love that it is a satin texture ... one of my faves. The green gets rave reviews, but on me it tends to go yellow so I don't love it as much as some people do.

I also tried the much touted combo of Lollipop Loving l/s and Springbean l/g ... several ladies on Specktra have been raving about this combo but I am not so sure I like it ... almost looks sickly to me :D

Enjoy!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
basic face routine
Soft and Gentle MSF over entire face; used 182 buffer brush
Intenso mineralize blush duo; used 188 duo fibre brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Next to Nothing frost shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Dark Edge satin shadow dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Tempting lustre shadow dry on inner half of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Sharp satin shadow dry on inner half of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 210 liner brush
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish; blot
Sublime Culture cremestick lip liner
Lollipop Loving glaze lipstick
Springbean lustreglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














3 comments:

  1. Wow it is surely yellow on you!!! I love it Erin..I swear you enable me to buy all over again!!! I wore love rock yesterday and it was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is SO yellow on you! It is much more green on me. Weird!

    You look great though, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny how the same quad gave us completely different looks! i think you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)