Monday, April 6, 2009

Girl's Day!

So, Donica and I got to hang out at my house all day yesterday and we had a blast playing makeup and just relaxing ... it is scary how alike the two of us are.

We traded some colours, and one of the things that I got from her is Cocomotion pigment. I really like it ... and we got sample of Vanilla piggie on Friday night at the Pro store so I just paired the two. I like the combo ... Vanilla piggie is alot like Solar White frost shadow but also has the added tinge of pink to it.

Also, I got the MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Smoky Lash mascara on Friday (exchanged that infernal BE Buxom Lash mascara for it at Sephora) and OMG! I am not sure if it is the MD Lash Factor treatment starting to work it's magic or this mascara ... but if it IS the mascara this stuff is amazing. Even if it isn't I am extremely happy with it. Lengthened ... and curled ... and volumized. I did have to go slowly with it because the brush is not a separating brush, but it was not hard to work with and the results to me are astounding.

Enjoy!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
basic face routine
Hot Planet mineralize blush duo; used 187 duo fibre brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Vanilla pigment dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Cocomotion pigment dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Vanilla pigment dry on inner two thirds of lid, wrapped around the inner corners and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 210 liner brush
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara

Lips:
Be Krystal buxom; blot
Prep and Prime for lips
Plum Royale cremestick lip liner
Spanking Rich dazzleglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














4 comments:

  1. we had such a great time didn't we? Love the look and I'm so glad you are liking your piggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Isn't Spanking Rich awesome?

    Now you know why the MUFE Smoky Lash is my favorite....I am always pushing it on people. It's definitely the best I've tried for my blonde, short, sparse lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I want to go to sephora and get that mascara!!! I love this simple yet gorgeous look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy look. I really need to branch out and try some new brands of makeup - my birthday is this month and I haven't asked for anything yet..

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)