Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lash Out!

This is my tribute to the wonderful spectacular incredible Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara ... and to honor National Child Abuse Awareness/Wear Blue! day, which was today.

Oh yeah ... and I love Lily White piggie! Thanks Donica!!!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated! Enjoy!


Face:
basic face routine
Moon River mineralize blush duo; used 187 duo fibre brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Lily White pigment over entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 210 liner brush
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom; blot
Comet Blue dazzleglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your goodies and so am I. Look for my look in the Easter Egg folder tomorrow. Thanks for the Dazzleglass swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing,I have some questions;
    I really wonder how you take your photos all the time at the very same angle and very same way, when you are taking them.. Do you use tripod, remote control or etc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! No, I do not use a tripod or a remote control ... I just have had a lot of practice. I have kinda learned via muscle memory how far to hold the camera away and the angles that work. The only difference I make between the open eye and closed eye pics is that I just look down ... I don't move the camera.

    I also take them all in front of a mirror so I can see the view-finder on the back of the camera in the mirror that way I can keep the camera steady at the right angle. HTH

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)