Friday, December 5, 2008

The Colour of Money

It is official ... I love the MAC paint pots ... which is good considering that I now have 13 of them! I did this one knowing that I would have to dramatize it for my concert later on in the day, and I like how it turned out both ways. Cash Flow is fabulous ... and the whole look just seems very Arabic to me. Love it!

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Stark Naked beauty powder blush; used MAC 129 face brush

Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Cash Flow over entire eye area; used MAC 252 shadow brush
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along both upper and lower lashlines; used MAC 209 liner brush
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero on lower waterline
Lancome Oscillation mascara in Black Noir

Lips:
Mary Kay Red lip liner
MAC Red Romp lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











3 comments:

  1. :'o( I want a CCO so I can collect Paint Pots!!! I love them, too! I have Bare Study & Nice Vice, but I like them for a easy shadow. The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows are nice, too. I got one with my Sephora F&F Order (Free), Bunny Hop, and it's very pretty. They have quite the selection, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I got Cash Flow at the CCO about a month ago, but haven't used it yet....will need to soon!

    Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a CCO near me. I love a bold lip and simple eye!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)