Monday, December 15, 2008

Sustainable One

I did really well at not buying anything for myself yesterday on my trip to ULTA with a friend ... until I realized that I had a 20% off coupon in my car and I saw this! I really like the colours and the texture of the UD shadows feels heavenly.

There are a few cons to it though ... the glitter fallout is enough to cover your whole face. Nice effect if it is what you are going for, but I can see how it would bug the snot out of someone that wasn't wanting that. They are also really hard to blend, although the effect once you get them blended they really do blend beautifully if that makes any sense.

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Dollymix blush; used MAC 129 face brush

Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Bare Study over entire eye area; used MAC 252 shadow brush
Urban Decay shadow in Uzi dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Face Secrets Shadow Blender brush
Urban Decay shadow in Flipside dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used MAC 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Urban Decay shadow in Kiddie Pool dry on inner two thirds of lid, wrapped around inner corner and along inner half of lower lashline; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
Lancome Oscillation mascara in Black Noir

Lips:
MAC for Ungaro see thru lip colour in Not So Shy!
MAC lustreglass in Springbean

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)