Monday, June 1, 2009

A Rose is a Rose

Finally got around to using the quad and I really really really love it ... Solar White and Contrast are already two of my faves, so having them in this is fabulous.

I also wore one of my new Chanel glossimers ... and I have to say I think they are going back. The colours are pretty and the sparkles are divine but if I am gonna throw down 27 bucks for a damn lipgloss it better stay put for more than two hours!

And aren't the earring FABULOUS! My lovely friend Joanne made them for me ... I am a June baby and I can't thank her enough for them. Threaders ROCK!

Enjoy!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
basic face routine
Alpha Girl beauty powder as blush; used 109 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Solar White frost shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Contrast velvet shadow dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third if lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Petal Worship lustre shadow dry on middle third of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Seeds of Love frost shadow dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corners and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 210 liner brush
Maybelline Full N Soft mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom; blot
Sublime Culture cremestick lip liner
Mother Pearl pearl cremestick lip liner
Chanel Glossimer in Silex

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)