Friday, August 7, 2009

Eccentricity

I am slowly but surely making it through all the Colour Craft MES ... I think I only have one more to show you after this (actually wore the other one the other day and it was great ... but my dumb butt forgot to take pics of it!).

This is probably me least fave ... the colour payoff on the darker purple had to be built alot and I just don't like the four colours together. It is one of the only looks I think I have ever done where the black eyeliner just made it too much ... oh well ... better luck next time!

Enjoy!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated:

Face:
basic face routine
Fad-Dabulous mineralize blush; used 168 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Vanilla pigment dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Eccentricity MES dark purple shade dry in crease, on outer third of lid and along lower lashline; used 217 shadow brush
Eccentricity MES lighter purple shade dry on middle third of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Eccentricity MES gold shade dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Eccentricity MES taupe shade dry along lower lashline; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 210 liner brush
PlushLash mascara in PlushBlack

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom; blot
Morning Glory lustreglass (OMG ... LOVE!)

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post .... and thanks for looking!













1 comment:

  1. Not sure why you don't like this, I think it looks fabulous!!!

    Jeri (not anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)