Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blonde

Blech ... I don't like it! At least not on me and not as a combo ... I really love the colours by themselves, but as a big look together I think it makes me look kinda stark and washed out. Oh well ... at least I tried it!

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Blonde MSF on cheeks and high points of face; used MAC 165 face brush
MAC Stark Naked beauty powder blush; used MAC 129 face brush

Eyes:
MAC shadestick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
MAC Pincurl frost shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used MAC 259 flathead shadow brush
MAC Top Knot velvet shadow dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used MAC 217 and 239 shadow brushes
MAC Knight veluxe pearl shadow dry on inner two thirds of lid and outer half of lower lashline; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC Pincurl frost shadow on inner corner and swept up into crease; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
Lancome Oscillation mascara in Black Noir

Lips:
Krystal Buxom lip polish
MAC All's Fair lustre lipstick; blot
MAC Strawberry Blonde lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't think it makes you look washed out at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not washed out to me either!!! another great look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's really pretty too, erin! however, i do see your point in that i wonder how the colors would be different on a blue-eyed blonde?

    they still look great on you, you always make your color combos work well.i love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washed out???? No way!!! Your eyes look fabulous, and I love the lip color. I do think the blush is just a tad too pink for you. Maybe the Blonde MSF is just too bright over Stark Naked blush. But other than that you look absolutely gorgeous! In fact I like this look better than the Brunette look you did (although that one is beautiful too). I am anxiously waiting to see your redhead look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good. You look a little but pale. Some bronze will do the trick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl! You're crazy, it looks hot!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)