Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brunette

This is the first of the three looks that I am going to do from the new MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead collection that I just got and OMG! love!!! Such a great collection ... amazing in so many ways. These are most of the products that I got from the Brunette section of this release, and I really like the look. It is a bit understated for me ... but with the week I have had this was as good as it was going to get.

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Brunette MSF on cheeks; used MAC 165 face brush
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF on high points of face; used MAC 165 face brush

Eyes:
MAC shadestick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
MAC Femme-Fi veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used MAC 259 flathead shadow brush
MAC Deep Shade frost shadow dry in crease, along lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used MAC 217 and 239 shadow brushes
MAC Henna veluxe pearl shadow dry on inner two thirds of lid; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC Femme-Fi veluxe pearl shadow dry on inner corner of lid, along outer third of lower lashline and swept up into crease; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC 224 brush to blend colours
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
Lancome Oscillation mascara in Black Noir

Lips:
Krystal Buxom lip polish
MAC Chignon glaze lipstick
MAC Soft Wave lipglass; used MAC 316 lip brush

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











5 comments:

  1. wow!!! love this collection as well..I passed on the brunette MSF as I have warmed and so ceylon..I cannot cave in anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I only got Femme Fi and Quick Tease from Brunette. This looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as usual. Wish I could pull this off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, I think this is my all time favorite look on you, I think it makes you look like your happy. Debra{navymom}

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reviewing all three of the BBR looks, these are my favorites on you. Cheek color - Brunette. Eye colors - this is tough because they are all gorgeous but Brunette wins by a tiny margin. Lip color - Blonde (surprise!). I love the way you look in pink lippies. Coral (Redhead) would be my second favorite. The Brunette lippies have a purple/brown undertone that I'm just not crazy about.

    By the way, thanks to your gorgeous Redhead look I went and bought Red Devil lipglass. It's scary in the tube but gorgeous on!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)