Monday, February 23, 2009

Cute-ster

I got another of the Hello Kitty lipsticks and glosses yesterday and decided to go ahead and use it today along with my new shadow that I picked up with it, Crystal frost. I like both ... though Cute-ster is actually really underwhelming.

And yes ... I know my contacts look icky ... they are suddenly getting lots of protein deposits on them and my new prescription is not in yet. Grr ... I know they look icky. Sorry gals ...

Enjoy!


All products are MAC unless otherwise stated

Face:
basic face routine
Petticoat MSF as blush and on high points of face; used 109 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Pincurl frost shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 eye brush
Parfait Amore veluxe pearl shadow dry in crease, on outer third of lid and along lower lashline; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Beautiful Iris veluxe pearl shadow dry on inner third of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Crystal frost shadow dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 209 liner brush
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Extreme Black (ick ... don't like!)

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish
Prep & Prime for lips
Sublime Culture cremestick lip liner
Cute-ster lustre lipstick
Mimmy lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to comment ... and thanks for looking!














1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I really like this! I love the lips and will probably be wearing this combo tomorrow! You are a vision, Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)