Friday, February 20, 2009

Pandemonium

From Miriam Webster:
Main Entry:
Pan·de·mo·ni·um           Listen to the pronunciation of Pandemonium
Pronunciation:
\ˌpan-də-ˈmō-nē-əm\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
New Latin, from Greek pan- + daimōn evil spirit — more at demon
1: the capital of Hell in Milton's Paradise Lost
2: the infernal regions : hell
3: a wild uproar : tumult

No ... I am not going all demonic on you ... but I do love Paradise Lost

Enjoy!


All products are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
basic face routine
Tippy beauty powder blush; used 187 stippling brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Cloudbound veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 eye brush
Pandemonium lustre shadow dry in crease and along lower lashline; used 226 eye brush
Violet Trance matte shadow dry in crease and on outer third of lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Up and Dawn frost shadow dry on inner two thirds of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 209 liner brush
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish (strictly because I am addicted to the tingle Cynthia :) )
Prep and Prime lips
Lavender Whip cremesheen lipstick

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Again, the lips are fantastic!! Thanks for answering my buxom question. I am addicted too. When ever I use a non-buxom gloss, I miss the tingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! Are Up and Dawn and Pandemonium LE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Katie ... I should have mentioned this. Pandemonium and Up at Dawn are two of the colours in the Pandemonium quad, which is the quad that I used for this whole look.

    It is apparently an old collection as I did a search on Specktra and they don't have a colour story for it. I got the quad last week at my CCO. Let me know if you want me to pick you up one.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)