Sunday, February 15, 2009

Short Update!

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for posting absolutely nothing lately ... I am in the process of transitioning over to a new computer that is complete with Windows Vista and completely without all my old files ... so I am having to relearn how to edit and save stuff ... etc.

I have also been out of town for half the week ... my brain really really really needed the break ... my kidneys ... um ... not so much :D

Anyways ... I think I am finally getting up and around to getting stuff done, so I should have new stuff posted in the next few days including some Hello Kitty haul pics and swatches and some looks. Thanks for putting up with my absenteeism ... I love you guys <3

2 comments:

  1. Will you be logging on to Specktra anytime soon? I sent you a couple PMs regarding your sale items.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready to send out the search par-tae! But it sounds like you might have found them :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)