Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello Kitty - Lucky Tom

I have to admit ... the first time I saw these colours all together I thought it was a really strange combination, and not in a good way either. Now that I have tried it however, I really like it! Definitely not something that I would have put together myself ... so I am glad that MAC did it for me.

Enjoy!

All products are MAC unless otherwise stated


Face:
Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15 on flaws and around eye area; used fingers
Studio Sculpt foundation in NC15; used fingers
BE Mineral Veil; used EDM long handled kabuki brush
Fun & Games beauty powder blush; used 165 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Creme Royale veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 eye brush
Lucky Tom velvet shadow dry in crease, on outer third of lid and along lower lashline; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Stylin' velvet shadow on middle third of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Paradisico frost shadow dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used 209 liner brush
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish; blot
PUR Minerals lip liner in Cranberry Quartz
Sweet Strawberry lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!

















1 comment:

  1. Very pretty eye colors, surprisingly neutral. I like them a lot, and I LOVE the lipglass!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)