Friday, May 15, 2009

Six Year Signature

This was for the Majyk Word game over at our wonderful Majykal forum. I love that place ... I really really do!

OK ... so a long long time ago ... before time was time ... and before I started hoarding makeup like most people hoard oxygen, this is pretty much what I wore everyday in some form or fashion.

I didn't have Vanilla piggie back then, but I did have something very similar. Occasionally I would through a dark or medium brown into the crease, but the lip was always the same ... MAC Pervette l/s everyday for at least six years ... I don't even KNOW how many tubes of this stuff I went through, and it is still near and dear to me.

In case you ever wondered what I wear on days when I don't post a look to the blog ... this is it. Quick ... simple .... and the comfort of an old standby. And yes, I am that ghastly pale on most days

Enjoy!

All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated.


Face:
MSFN in Light; used 182 buffer brush and EDM eye buki brush
Love Rock mineralize blush duo; used 165 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Vanilla pigment dry over entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Boot Black liquid liner along upper lashline only
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom lip polish; blot
Pervette glaze lipstick

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)