Sunday, May 24, 2009

Style Warrior

Yeah ... and with a life like mine sometime you have to fight like one! I like this collection alright ... not the best look in the world but still pretty enough to not regret what I purchased. I hate the packaging ... I mean I REALLY hate it ... but luckily I depotted my shadows so the only thing I really have to worry about looking at regularly is the blush I got :D

Enjoy!


All products/tools are MAC unless otherwise stated.

Face:
Sun Rush lustre drops on high point of face; used fingers to blend
YSL Touche Eclat in Luminous Ivory under eyes; used fingers to blend
MSFN in Light over entire face; used 182 buffer brush and EDM eye buki brush
On A Mission beauty powder blush; used 165 face brush

Eyes:
Beige-ing shadestick over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Soft Force veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used 227 shadow brush
Night Maneuvers satin shadow dry in crease and on outer third of lid; used 217 and 239 shadow brushes
Tempting lustre shadow dry along lower lashline only; used 239 shadow brush
Vibrant Grape satin shadow on outer two thirds of lid; used 239 shadow brush
Bright Future veluxe pearl shadow dry on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used 239 shadow brush
Boot Black liquid liner along upper lashline only
Maybelline Full N Soft mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
BE Krystal buxom; blot
Sublime Culture cremestick lip liner
Brave New Bronze satin lipstick
Gold Rebel lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!














1 comment:

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)