Friday, November 21, 2008

Beauty Oasis

With so many people talking about how this kit is suddenly back on the webstore, I thought I would wear it today just in case any of you are still on the fence about buying it ... because you are INSANE if you don't buy this one. Jade is pretty, Neptune is a great highlight and Oasis is my favorite BE green EVER!

Oh yes ... and the cheeks and lips are the BE Frisky kit just in case you are on the fence about this one too!

Please forgive the tiredness and the messiness ... I forgot to take pics this morning so I had to touch it up and take the pictures after work today. It isn't perfect because I have basically been wearing it all day, but you will get the point.

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
Frisky blush; used Tapered Blush brush

Eyes:
MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
Neptune dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Flathead Shadow brush
Jade dry in crease, lining lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used double ended Shaping Eye brush and Wet/Dry brush
Oasis dry on inner two thirds of lid, wrapped around inner corners and swept up into crease; used Wet/Dry brush
MAC Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
Cargo Blu_Ray mascara in Black

Lips:
Earth lip liner
Vicki buxom lip polish

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











7 comments:

  1. I need to dig these colors back out. I remember the first time I wore them the ladies at work were very complimentary.
    And I like how you combined the Frisky kit with it! I forgot how pretty Vickie was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your version of this kit/colors! I want Vicki!!! I agree with Sisboo, I like how you combined BE Frisky and Beauty Oasis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! These colors make your eyes look so green! I didn't buy this kit. I have Jade and I think I may have samples of the other two colors. I'm going to have to dig them out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Gorgeous. Now I need this kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the e/s!

    I think your lips are so pretty!

    Btw, my name's Angela. :) I'm also a member on specktra.net. My sn is: barbie.doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for looking and posting Angela ... so nice to "meet" another Specktra sister. That place is so friggin' addicting!

    On my way to check out your blog now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)