Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well Mixed

I do not normally like to mix brands as far as eye colours go ... call it the OCD in my screaming out in protest ... but Friday morning I just didn't feel like being picky, so here you go. A little neutral for my tastes, but it still served it's purpose.

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Dollymix blush; used MAC 129 face brush
MAC New Vegas MSF over high point of face; used MAC 129 face brush

Eyes:
MAC paint in Base Light; used large shadow brush from brush set
BE Zany dry in crease and along lower lashline; used MAC 217 shadow brush
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
Chanel Exceptionnel de Chanel mascara in Smoky Noir

Lips:
Duwop Prime Venom
MAC Sugar Shock lip gelee

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











2 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only crazy one that doesn't like to mix brand, esp with the eye shadows! I kinda don't always like to use my MAC brushes with my BE or Urban Decay, either. Yea, I'm weird. And sometimes it's hard to wear BE eyes with a MAC face... hum, well at least I'm not semi-insane, by myself! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mixing! I like this neutral, professional look.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)