Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kat Von D Beethoven II

Here is the second half of the KVD pallette and overall, I really don't like it as much as the half I used yesterday. Next time I think I will try a black liner under the dark purple instead of the silver liner I did today ... the colours are still good quality though!

Oh ... and please forgive the lazy red eyes ... I never had eye allergies until I moved here and now they are completely kicking my tail ...

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Stark Naked beauty powder blush; used MAC 129 face brush

Eyes:
MAC shadestick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; used fingers to blend
KVD Tequila (yellow) shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Face Secrets Shadow Blender brush
KVD Leather (brown) shadow dry in crease and lining lower lashline; used MAC 217 shadow brush and MAC 266 liner brush
KVD Sinner (medium purple) dry on outer half of lid; used MAC 239 shadow brush
KVD Galeano (light purple) dry on inner half of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC Silverstroke fluidline along top lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
KVD Rad Purple (dark purple) dry over fluidline along top lashline only; used skinny end of Rock N Roll brush
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara in Phenomen'Black

Lips:
Dominique buxom lip polish
PUR Minerals Cranberry Quartz lip liner
MAC Soft Pause lustre lipstick

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post ... and thanks for looking!











1 comment:

  1. Erin, I like the silver under the purple. It's a different effect and very striking. I also really like the Pur Minerals Cranberry Quartz liner. Miss you in chat!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)