Sunday, November 16, 2008

For Ellie

We had a babyshower for my big sister yesterday ... I can't believe that Amanda is finally gonna be a mama (took her long enough ... j/k)

We are all extremely excited because 1) babies are cool and 2) this is the first girl born into my family since my little sister ... thirteen years ago. Of course, me being the girly girl that I am I had to completely pink out anything that I was responsible for ... including my dress and look for the shower. So here you go ... my dear niece Ellie, this is for you dear!

Enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Silver Aura sheersheen powder over entire face; used EDM Flattop Kabuki brush
MAC Stark Naked beauty powder blush; used MAC 129 face brush
MAC Lucent sheersheen powder over blush and on high points of face; used EDM Flattop Kabuki brush

Eyes:
MAC ShadeStick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; blend with fingers
MAC Crystal Avalanche veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Face Secrets Shadow Blender brush
MAC Dangerzone MES black side dry in crease and blended upwards toward brow lightly, lining lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used MAC 217 and 239 shadow brushes and MAC 266 liner brush
Pure Luxe Ouch! shadow dry on inner two thirds of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept along lower lashline and swept up into crease; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC Blacktrack fluidline along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
Chanel Exceptionnel de Chanel mascara in Smoky Noir

Lips:
Duwop Prime Venom
Sephora #135 pale pink lip pencil
MAC Heatherette Starlet Kiss lipglass; blot
MAC Rags to Riches dazzleglass

Other (i.e. the fake beauty mark above my outer lip that is really just covering an unsightly blemish!)
Ostentatious fluidline dotted over blemish; used Face Secrets Concealer/Liner brush
Mineral Veil dotted with finger over Ostentatious ... voila!

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post .... and thanks for looking!













And this was my present to the new mommy ... a handmade diaper cake made by me! I will have you know that this thing caused me so much stress that I had to have a cocktail at noon on a Saturday to relieve my frustrations!

Unwrapped ...


Wrapped ...

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!!!! I absolutely love this look!!
    It's funny that you mentioned the diaper cake...A friend made one for me (first baby) and I still have it....18 years later!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)