Saturday, September 6, 2008

Basic Face Routine

Since I list this in all of the tutorials I should probably post it huh? This has changed as of late. Hope this gives you a better idea!

1) daily morning skincare routine
2) Prime Time foundation primer over entire face except eyes; applied with fingers
3) Prime Time for Eyes applied over entire eye socket area; use fingers
4) BE Bisque/Well Rested 50/50 mix applied on inner corners of eyes and along lower portion of eye (not on eyelid) and any blemishes and spots that need concealing; use Eye Buki brush
5) BE Foundation in Fairly Light over entire face except for eyes; use Too Faced Retractable Teddy Bear Hair Kabuki brush (OMG! The best foundation brush EVER!)
5) TSS Cashmere Stockings Level II finishing powder over entire face except for eyes; use Full Flawless Face brush
6) TSS Cashmere Kisses in Illuminate Me over high points of face; use Soft Focus face brush
7) Lip primer of the day; either Duwop Prime Venom OR Urban Decay Big Fatty lip plumper

Voila! Then it is on with the colourful stuff. I do have to add that though BE Mineral Veil is awesome, the TSS Cashmere Stockings has replaced it for me because I think that it gives great luminosity and it doesn't feel heavy or chalky. My face feels so silky after I use it, and I could go on and on about it. It photographs really well. I am really hoping that the new Hydrating MV from BE is very similar to the Cashmere Stockings.

Hope this clarifies some things. If you have any questions or comments at all please feel free to post! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)