Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lip Colour Charts

And of course, since I am all about educating the masses ... i.e. enabling people to spend money ... here are some lip charts I have created to help me keep things straight. I LOVE lip colours ... and have WAY too many of them (well, not really ... but so I have been told by the more sane people in my life!)

You know you spend too much on cosmetics when your now four-year-old tells you everytime you get a package in the mail "Mommy, you buy makeup???"

Don't forget that with any of the pictures in this blog you can click on it and it will enlarge to its full size! Enjoy ... and go spend money ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)