Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Will & The Way

Have I mentioned that I love the new TSS Cinderella collection? I mean ... LOVE IT! Keys to the Castle is one of my absolute faves from the whole collection ... it is one of those colours that just jumps out at you the second that you open the jar.

I based this look with one of the Maybelline jumbo pencils because I am running low on Beige-ing, and I wish I hadn't. It really dulled the vibrancy of the colours and by the end of the day was practically gone. That will teach me to stray from my shadesticks!

So anyway ... enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine (have now subbed Cashmere Stockings Level II and Cashmere Kisses in Illuminate Me for Mineral Veil ... 99% of the time)
Ginger Spice/Pink Ice blush mix; used Tapered Blush brush

Eyes:
Maybelline Cool Effects Eye Pencils in Cool as Ice lash to brow and around entire eye; blend with fingers
TSS She Does Sparkle dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Flathead Shadow brush
TSS Misplaced Sanity dry in crease, lining lower lashline, and on outer third of lid; used double ended Shaping Eye brush and Wet/Dry brush
TSS Keys to the Castle dry on middle third of lid; used Wet/Dry brush
TSS Proven Fabulous dry on inner third of lid and wrapped around inner corner; used Wet/Dry brush
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara in Black

Lips:
PUR Minerals burgundy lip liner
MAC Rich & Ripe lipglass

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post! Thanks for looking!









1 comment:

  1. Likey, likey, love, love!!! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)