Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spells Gone Wrong

Everyone once in a while I run into a combo that I am able to make work, but that I just don't like on me. This one is one of those. Individually I love the colours ... as is true with all of the colours from the TSS Cinderella collection ... but together in this combo it just didn't do it for me. The pictures don't show how tired this made me look. Of course ... that could just be that I really was tired ;)

Anyway ... enjoy!

Face:
basic face routine
Crushed Velvet blush; used Tapered Blush brush

Eyes:
MAC ShadeStick in Beige-ing over entire eye area; blend with fingers
TSS Copy Cat Karma dry on browbone and around entire eye area; used Flathead Shadow brush
TSS Short on Sass dry in crease and lining lower lashline; used double ended Shaping Eye brush
TSS Dusted with Magic dry on outer third of lid; used Wet/Dry brush
TSS Rapunzel's Bad Hair Day dry on center third of lid; used Wet/Dry brush
TSS You Cheat I Win dry on inner third of lid and wrapped around inner corner; used Wet/Dry brush
Lancome Oscillation mascara in black

Lips:
PUR Minerals burgundy lip liner
Black Currant 100% Natural lipstick

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to post! Thanks for looking!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)