Sunday, September 14, 2008

New SkinCare journey ... featuring Mario Badescu products!

OK, so I am going to chronicle EVERYTHING about this because I have heard great reviews of this line overall and it was recommended to me by someone here on the blog (thank you Sue!)

I placed my order on Friday ... and got five products for a little over $70, which I think is not all too bad for products with such great reviews.

The first update you will receive this week will be when I get them ... cause it will be important how well their shipping process is.

What I would like from all of you is this: if you have ever used the line, please let me know what you think. I will try to do posts weekly on what I think the progress is of my skin and (GASP!) maybe some makeup-less pics to show what I mean.

Please give me any feedback you can ... I am interested in knowing what all the skincare divas think. The products I ordered are as follows, and all are from www.mariobadescu.com

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Special C Cleansing Lotion
Drying Lotion
Drying Cream
Buffering Lotion

I am also going to consider ordering the Drying Mask (let's face it ... i forget to use the masks I have so that would probably be the same as this one). Thanks for reading my ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice (that doesn't mean you have to like the look ... just be nice about not liking it!) ... no one likes a troll ;)